BOTTEGA VENETA CRM Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
New York - United States of America
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a CRM Manager who will report to the Vice President Client Strategy and Communications as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This role will be central in directly supporting our retail business, managing and analyzing, both qualitatively and quantitatively our customer data and experience in order to determine opportunities, improve weaknesses as well as measure success for the US business.
The core objective will be to correctly implement global programs, while adaption them when needed to fit local market- all this driven by achieving the CRM objectives of Client Acquisition, Engagement, Retention, Growth and Reactivation of the client base across all channels.
Initiative, out of box thinking, willingness to take measured risk in order to test new ideas and approaches is strongly encouraged. A key aspect of the job will be to coach store teams, as well as to incentivize them but also raise well in advance potential issues with top management.
How you will contribute
- Localize and implement Bottega Veneta’s Global CRM programs, helping to promote and share a customer centric mindset within the retail network in the Americas.
- Manage and analyze our customer information within the CRM database.
- Looking for actionable opportunities to maximize store results provide relevant business recaps to retail and other teams (customer information and store performance)
- partner throughout the organization to drive success of events and merchandising strategies
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Database updates and
- Internal alignment for all CRM related activities and/or where support is needed. Examples include; working with Communications, E-commerce, Merchandising and Store Planning
- To transform data and trend analysis into action plans in partnership with all key stakeholders
- Motivate and coach the sales teams to reach the business and CRM goals
- Ensure the Sales Staff are updated on data collection techniques
- Manage the Luce Project together with HQ to ensure that all Business needs are fully understood and implemented in a timely manner and fully deployed through to store
- Monitor the performance and KPIs of all CRM activities for the Americas
- Assist VP of Client Strategy and Communications in managing LRA, managing Mall Marketing opportunities across the network both online and offline
- Manage and execute CRM Budget in collaboration with VP of Client Strategy and Communications
- Define and execute new and existing procedures in order to optimize on existing resources and tools
Who you are
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience in a similar role in CRM, preferably in a Luxury Company
- Experience and understanding of the luxury business and what competitors are doing in terms of CRM activities in store and online.
- Direct experience in one to one clienteling and CRM contact strategy activities
- A Customer driven orientation with a passion for retail across all channels
- Attention to detail, effective communication, natural empathy and leadership with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Good project management skills including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Propensity to taking initiative : anticipating instead of reacting
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytical skills
- BA in Science, Marketing and/or Business, international business
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America