BOTTEGA VENETA Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager who will report to the CFO, as part of our dynamic team in New Jersey.
How you will contribute:
- Responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis (Budgets, Forecasts, Weekly/Monthly closing reporting and analysis for consolidation team in Italy; including the IS, BS, Cash flow, capital expenditure analysis and disclosures
- Validate monthly closings, GL reconciliation, and complete analysis on P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Complete sales and margin analyses and prepare additional ad hoc analyses as needed to support the business
- Develop budgets and business forecasts
- Review accounting entries while providing guidance to staff on accounting-related matters
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple financial systems including but not limited to
- SAP, Movex, JDA, Auditworks, Hyperion
- Display ingenuity in anticipating needs and adapting to changing situations
- Generate innovative ideas to increase process and operational efficiencies
- Strong analytical skills and agile mindset a must
Who you are:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in either FP&A or Accounting
- Highly proficient Microsoft Excel skills (look-ups, formulas, pivot tables, etc.), as well as other
- Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the luxury/fashion market with exposure in retail and auditing
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America