BOTTEGA VENETA Merchandise Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Merchandise Assistant supports our Merchandising team in the execution of clerical duties that support departmental strategies and business objectives across all categories.
How you will contribute
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate and distribute all weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting in partnership with Merchandise Planning
- Execute and communicate all price change requests including seasonal markdowns, annual price increases and management of “missed” styles throughout the season.
- Prepare all training materials and buy books for distribution to stores, ensuring accuracy of information by collaborating with Communications and Training departments.
- Manage the special order approval process in Sales Logix in partnership with Buyers
- Support the Buyers with the execution, communication and follow up for all product moves including bulk allocation, stock balancing consolidations and international transfers.
- Liaise with LGI and local warehouses on merchandise deliveries and shipments as needed
- Support Buyers with ad hoc projects including but not limited to trunkshow tracking, competitive shopping, store inquiries/communication.
- Lead store communication to initiate and follow up on all necessary actions including international transfers, special orders, feedback requests, etc.
- Demonstrate initiative by anticipating the needs of the department/the business and respond accordingly.
- Support various ad hoc projects as needed upon request from department management.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in a fashion or business related major preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as a strong foundation in retail math
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, possess organizational awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of luxury market/products and philosophy of the brand
- Maintain a clear sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment by effectively prioritizing multiple projects
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as needed (travel in role is minimal)
- Comprehends the basic merchandising process; displays an interest in the office; understands the importance
- of their responsibilities and the impact it has on the business.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America