BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Project Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager who will report to the Vice President of Architecture & Preservation, as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This position will supervise the construction and maintenance of our retail and wholesale doors, in addition to any special projects and store interventions upon request from the WW Architecture Design team and/or upper management.
How you will contribute:
- Coordinate design, procurement and lead execution of the in partnership with regional and WW Store Planning managers and external vendors and consultants, focusing on department DOS and flagship stores
- Lead internal and external international teams managing design development, procurement and construction phases. Ultimately be in charge for final cost, time and quality of the project
- Prepare reporting and contribute to the Architecture and Preservation Dept’s consolidate reports, statistics, and Standard Operating Process
- Prioritize multiple projects of varying scope/size while ensuring completion of projects within limited timelines
- Maintain projects and file databases as needed per departmental standards
Who you are:
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience
- At least 5 years of of related project/construction management experience; preferably within luxury retail and wholesale boutiques
- Proven ability to manage architects, contractors and support vendors
- Must be highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Ability to follow instructions as well as departmental procedures and standards
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (includes Excel, PowerPoint and Project), Adobe Acrobat and AutoCAD
- Aptitude for reading architectural construction documents; basic knowledge of architectural language and
- drawing notes to industry standards preferred
- Possess basic knowledge and/or experience working in major U.S. markets
- Capacity to work both independently and as a team player while consistently maintaining a sense of professionalism
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (anticipated 20%-30% travel)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America