BRIONI Retail & Wholesale Coordinator USA
Brioni - Regular
New York - United States of America
Retail & Wholesale Coordinator USA
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Retail & Wholesale Coordinator USA who will report to the US Retail & Wholesale Director as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This is a fantastic chance to work closely with the US Retail & Wholesale Director to support all on-going business projects, in Retail and Wholesale.
How you will contribute
- Monitor and update sales for all trunk show events
- Manage send out process of samples, swatches, and in-store tools
- Periodic store visits; attend store events as needed
- Partner with internal department for store events and promotions (PR included)
- Coordinate with retail and wholesale teams for VM requests and seasonal event requests
- Comprehend and resolve issues as they arise
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned by management
- With Junior Account Executive, update weekly selling report for all accounts
- Update and maintain MTM report and send to warehouse coordinator daily
- Assist Wholesale account managers with account chargebacks for DSA clothing allowances
- Maintain and organize log for all RTVS for wholesale accounts
- Assist during market appointments by scanning selections, creating buy presentations for accounts, and resetting showroom after appointments
- Ensure continuous maintenance of swatch cards according to availability and pricing
- Enter seasonal orders into colOR and provide confirmations to appropriate Account Manager
- Check the MIM report before each ship window and notify Account Manager of any potential delays/issues
- Create seasonal clothing cutting line to be utilized across USA Teams in Retail and Wholesale
- Process all reorders and follow-up internally with merchandising team and external buyers on status
- Provides customer service and responds to general inquiries from retail sales team and management
- Supports retail network through strong partnerships with US and HQ teams
- Prepares weekly/monthly reports for retail director
- Assist Retail & Wholesale Director with various projects, including store openings, training, reporting, client relations management, etc.
- Regularly monitor status of retail clienteling campaigns.
- Collect and review store schedules, overtime reports, quarterly touch bases and other materials as needed
- Knowledge of daily store functions such as merchandising, POS, inventory and sales
- Assist Retail & Wholesale director in trainings and follow-ups
Who you are
- Able to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to use In-store systems (X-Store POS, Jasper, JDA)
- Reporting (RDM 2.0, Fashion GPS)
- Ownership and maintenance of EDI
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teamwork skills
- Analytic and focused on details
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- A proactive individual
- Personal drive and ability to work under pressure
- Organization skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgr
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America