BRIONI - Sales Advisor Beverly Hills
Brioni - Regular
California - United States of America
BRIONI Sales Advisor
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Sales Advisor who will report to the Assistant Store manager as part of our dynamic team in Beverly Hills.
You will be a key ambassador for the brand providing a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship. You will carry out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximize individual and store target and KPIs.
How you will contribute
• Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
• Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
• Accomplish the goals set by the Store Management contributing to the teamwork
• Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
• Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
• Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities and products
• Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
• Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
• Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
Who you are
• At least 3 years of experience in a sales position in a luxury brand
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of men's formalwear
• Good knowledge of high-end fashion field
• MTM specialization is a plus
• Listening and communication skills
• Flexible to work in a multicultural context
• A proactive individual
• Self-development attitude
• Sense of ownership
• Able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America