BRIONI Stock & Operations Specialist New York
Brioni - Regular
New York - United States of America
BRIONI Stock & Operations Specialist
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Stock & Operations Specialist who will report to the Stock & Operations Supervisor as part of our dynamic team in New York
You will be in charge of organizing and maintaining the stock in order to maximize process efficiency to ensure the best customer service in the store.
How you will contribute
- Prepare the annual inventory, looking for any discrepancies
- Strictly follow the internal procedures in terms of logistics
- Actively participate in achieving store’s objectives in terms of stock rate
- Guarantee consistent level of stock in order to achieve sales target
- Control the monthly turning inventories
- Support the management in store processes
Who you are
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Availability to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per month, annual inventory, and holiday season
- Listening and communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
- Networking and proactivity
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America