GUCCI Assistant Manager, Special Events
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Assistant Manager of Special Events will support in the collaboration of the strategy and the execution of in-store events and various clienteling initiatives for the brand in North America. The manager also plays a key role in supporting the department in the execution of large-scale brand and image events.
- Collaborate on overall strategy and support execution and production of retail driven Special Event initiatives in the region;
- Liaise with the worldwide office and regional teams to integrate worldwide initiatives into the Gucci America events strategy including image and fashion events, product focused retail events/seasonal launches, store openings, press previews, etc.;
- Support the strategic development and execution of multi-market initiatives that align with the business development and image goals of company;
- Work cross functionally with other corporate teams (including Visual Merchandising, Consumer Management, Retail, Merchandising, Store Planning, etc.) to collaborate on in-store initiatives and maximize event opportunities such as added-value programs, client development strategies, acquisition and retention strategies, activity reporting and analysis, and press opportunities;
- Manage and execute clienteling and donations strategy and corresponding budgets for all stores;
- Manage production of corporate collateral materials with the Corporate Image Department to various events and initiatives;
- Work with Senior Manager and Senior Director to allocate and manage yearly budgets, reconcile all special event expenses with established budgets;
- Manage monthly and yearly reporting for retail initiatives, using reporting to provide high level analytics to internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years working in an event related position;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint: Outlook; Adobe Acrobat;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship--building skills;
- Appreciation and understanding of the luxury fashion industry;
- Strong writing and verbal skills;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Positive and focused professional team player;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Extensive travel within the US and Canada.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization.
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions.
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions.
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals.
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration.
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully.
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness.
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort.
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential.
- Qualified candidates must have the proper valid work authorization to work in the United States.
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America