GUCCI Client Relations Specialist
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for helping cultivate the relationships customers have with the brand, by leveraging Gucci’s unique brand attributes to drive customer engagement, acquisition and retention. The role is responsible for helping to plan, coordinate and execute Brand Experiences in North America. The Client Relations Specialist reports to the Clients Relations Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day process associated with executing brand experiences, seasonal loyalty gifting initiatives, and the one-to-one entertainment budget.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and execution of Gucci brand experiences defined by worldwide, including client outreach, brand experience logistics, travel, accommodations, personalized itineraries, etc.;
- Develop a full range of recap materials pertaining to brand experiences for company executives and worldwide;
- Work with retail teams to identify clients for brand experiences, creating profiles and a database;
- Manage project budgets, act as liaison with the vendors and guarantee the fulfillment of the administrative and legal procedures;
- Assist with the brand experiences in the US and Canada, entertaining and interacting with clients;
- Assist with special client requests, manage critical situations and propose solutions.
- Analyze and work on the client database proposing and promoting clienteling activities and actions in the Gucci America network;
- Responsible for monitoring clienteling activities in the store network according to the corporate guidelines;
- Organize and optimize one to one campaigns and client appointments in store as well as off-site locations;
- Review and evaluate clienteling requests from the one-to-one budget within the Gucci America region;
- Propose, create and implement special moments for select VVIG clients;
- Monitor and track activities to properly evaluate ROI;
- Responsible for the coordination and management of the entertainment budget expenses at store level;
- Autonomously use all the clienteling electronic tools to run analysis on the top clients.
- BA in marketing, communications or related field;
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience in a luxury/fashion company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel is a must;
- Ability to work well to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment;
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills are a must;
- Able to represent the company and always serve as a brand ambassador;
- Proactive and empathic approach;
- Must be a team player;
- Strong sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial skills;
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America