GUCCI Clienteling Engagement Manager, West Coast
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Clienteling Engagement Manager (based in Los Angeles) has the responsibility of ensuring the retail networks are creating a customer centric culture in all areas of the business, with a strong focus on in-store experience. The role will support the West Coast stores of Gucci America, with the guidance of the Client Engagement Senior Manager, to localize and execute the global clienteling program and achieve the clienteling KPIs with an emphasis on acquisition, retention, and data capture/contactability. The role will also leverage the established network of Clienteling In-Store Ambassadors to guarantee comprehension and full execution of the clienteling tools at the store level.
Additionally, the Clienteling Engagement Manager, West Coast will collaborate closely with the North America Client Engagement Senior Manager to identify areas of opportunity concerning developing a customer centric organization, creating innovative programs to address these needs, and ensuring execution to systematically improve the client experience across the retail network.
- Provide the West Coast store network with all necessary tools included in the four dimensions of the clienteling program and ensure the retail teams successfully implement and maintain them;
- Execute actions included in the clienteling program and for the defined client engagement target;
- Communicate with the VP of Retail and Regional Directors regarding all clienteling program evolutions;
- Discuss performance results of client engagement plans and develop action plans in concert with Store Directors and the Client Services team;
- Guarantee localization and execution of Gucci’s clienteling program and practices;
- Improve client data capture to increase and retain clients;
- Motivate and coach sales teams in order to reach business goals;
- Promote a customer-centric atmosphere across the retail network;
- Reports directly to the North America Client Engagement Senior Manager within the Retail Department;
- Each official store visit will result in a formal summary being created and submitted to the Client Engagement Senior Manager and then, upon approval, shared with the respective Regional Directors and other identified stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Regional Directors to develop an action plan to share best practices and guarantee improvement in areas of opportunity.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in retail/luxury retail sales or management, training, or client development required;
- Flexibility to travel extensively and work within a retail schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Comfortable with public speaking to a large audience;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
- Commercial awareness and business acumen;
- Passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the luxury market/competitors.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America