GUCCI - Digital Content Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Gucci Digital Content Manager will support the digital team for Gucci Americas in executing, identifying, and integrating site content strategies to drive engagement and meet financial goals, in alignment with brand standards. The Digital Content Manager ensures that the site content on Gucci.com is accurate, current, and supportive of sales conversion goals.
Digital Content Production
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan the content, brief requirements, and creative asset calendar for Gucci.com with the goal of elevating the brand and improving quality of sales;
- Work in close partnership with the Gucci global content team to reinforce the Americas regional strategy and align on wider brand priorities;
- Create, update, and maintain product assortments (new collections, special collections, capsule pages, sell-out, cancelled styles, pricing updates) for all categories on the US, Canada, Mexico sites, including content publishing and technical set up;
- Determine visual layout of products by leveraging data-driven performance trends, while adhering to guidelines provided by the worldwide content department;
- Support with daily quality assurance (QA) to ensure that all guidelines are being followed and navigation links are working on live site.
Site Content Analytics
- Identify opportunities and seek new initiatives to maximize sales by leveraging customer behavior onsite, site performance trends, and asset engagement analytics;
- Collaborate on defined KPIs, collect results, analyze performance, develop key actions, and communicate to cross-functional teams;
- Assist and continuously optimize intra-season remerchandising of all categories, including site refresh, product visual merchandising, and phase-outs;
- Partner with merchandising managers, eMerchandisers, brand engagement and cross-functional teams to plan collection and gift guide launches as well as weekly site updates, homepage refreshes and eCard plans;
- Establish best practices for reporting of key content results.
- Take part in overall site updates including QA process and content management system enhancements;
- Partner closely with SEO team to ensure content is optimized for the client experience and site performance;
- Assist in planning and executing the site enhancement roadmap via A/B testing and pilots that enhance user experience, remove frictions, and deliver personalized journeys;
- Be actively involved in testing, learning, and implementing the new frontend and backend at gucci.com.
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce, digital content, or similar relevant analytical roles;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar;
- MBA preferred;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required;
- Strong knowledge of site reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Content Square), and ability to quickly learn internal systems and processes;
- Very detail oriented with ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner;
- Strong analytical skills including evaluation of digital site performance, user experience, and analytics;
- Maintain an understanding of and passion for the luxury/retail landscape - both digital and brick and mortar.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Solutions Developer
Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $85,000 USD to $95,000 USD.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America