GUCCI HR People Assistant
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The HR People Assistant has a fundamental role in supporting the Chief People Officer to achieve and perform in terms of efficiency with administrative support. Responsibilities include coordinating schedules and maintaining sincere relationships with internal and external partners.
The HR People Assistant will also assist the VP, Talent Division with coordination of the overall recruitment strategy for Gucci Americas. The People Assistant will work closely to support and coordinate the administrative and operational activities of the Human Resources team across functional areas to fuel and support the business.
Chief People Officer Administrative Support
- Ensure accurate, efficient and smooth administrative support to the Chief People Officer;
- Develop and maintain efficient reporting, keep accurate and up to date information, prepare documentation and support the overall operations of the Chief People Officer’s office to ensure efficiency;
- Support the Chief People Officer in ensuring quality internal & external communication, and follow ups;
- Ad hoc & personal support, continuous self-improvement.
HR Administration and Operational Support
- Assist with ongoing departmental needs and support the implementation of HR initiatives and projects;
- Support HR special events (i.e., Company Meetings, Employee Engagement and Holiday Events, tec.)
- Assist with coordination of global projects and visitors as needed;
- Coordinate travel as required for new hires and team members;
- Support the HR administration for recruitment, new hires, terminations, and changes in status;
- Support VP, Talent Division with Talent Development projects;
- Schedule interview meeting appointments as needed;
- Prepare employee letters as needed (i.e. Verification, Offer, Promotion, Title Change, Salary Change);
- Oversee new hire preparations and set-up, inclusive of orientation, new hire paperwork collection, ID cards;
- Maintain onboarding systems for accuracy in process flow and update documentation as necessary (i.e. HR Cloud and Enboarder).
- Assist with coordination of worldwide special projects and worldwide visitors as needed;
- Maintain department calendar and facilitate meetings;
- Monitor, respond and forward inquiries from the Human Resources dedicated email inbox and human resources hotline;
- Maintain ad hoc recordkeeping, reporting and support as needed;
- Liaise with shared services to ensure procedural compliance;
- Coordinate travel and accommodations as required for new hires and team members (training, corporate housing, relocation services etc.;
- Support training initiatives as it pertains to managing scheduling of participants, ensure set-up of training facilities, procurement, and distribution of materials, training feedback and tracking, follow up reporting, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Resources concentration preferred);
- Prior experience in Human Resources Functions;
- Knowledge of Workday HRIS System (preferred);
- Knowledge of Dayforce HRIS System (preferred);
- Relevant experience gained within a fashion luxury retail environment;
- Excellent mastering of all administrative tools, digital works and essential software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, browsers, etc.);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to produce/write text that is in line with luxury company standard expectations.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America