GUCCI Junior Business Planning Analyst
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Junior Business Planning Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to produce and distribute scheduled reporting (daily/weekly/monthly) ensuring that the information communicated is clear and accurate. The analyst will also coordinate the collection of information from internal and external sources for strategic presentations and support the Business Planning Department in all the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the company.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all business channels (DOS/E-Commerce/ Outlets/Wholesale);
- Assist in all budgeting, planning and merchandising activities, including the yearly budgeting process and the merchandising plan;
- Additional projects and assignments as needed;
- Support preparation of business presentations.
- BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business with a strong quantitative focus;
- Advance Excel skills required;
- Must be proficient in Powerpoint;
- The flexibility to multitask and handle multiple requests with varying degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Proactive communication skills to collaborate with the multiple team members he/she will be supporting;
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
- Ability to retain complex verbal instructions;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics is a plus but not required;
- 1 year of experience in a quantitative, analytical role at a top-tier organization is preferred.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America