GUCCI Regional Operations Manager - Northwest & Hawaii
Gucci - Regular
SAN FRANCISCO - United States of America
The Retail Operations team serves as a critical link to support ongoing business growth for the Retail channel while adhering to all Gucci policies and procedures.
Based in San Francisco, the Regional Operations Manager role provides the proper assessment and implementation of in-store processes and policies in the Northwest to ensure productive selling environments, while keeping the company and brand image at the highest standard. Full compliance maintained and managed, while keeping in mind front of house (FOH) and back of house (BOH) productivity and the client experience.
Policy and Procedures
- Ensure all policies and procedures are cascaded and enforced in the store network;
- Hands on approach in supporting the in-stores activations;
- Continuous in field presence to support ongoing retail operations activities;
- Conduct in-store operations training for new store managers;
- Ensure adherence to the specificities as outlined by the respective channel or business agreement and policy.
- Proactively seek solutions and partner with key business partners to provide prompt resolutions for store inquires;
- Support the onboarding of all key new hires;
- Utilize all existing tools to support the stores as well as identify necessary future action planning to ensure the most efficient front and back of house experience.
Store Openings, Renovations & Relocations
- Coordinate activities to prepare for store opening/renovation/relocations;
- Spearhead operational activities through conducting alignment touchpoints to ensure a smooth turnover for the opening;
- Align with key stakeholders when necessary.
- At least 5 years of experience in a multi-store support role and in a fast-paced, luxury fashion environment;
- Proficient in using multitude of platforms and tools, that can be easily facilitated at store level;
- Decisive and able to collaborate effectively with store team to develop strategies;
- Experience working cross functionally with Store Planning, Merchandising, Finance, MIS, Loss Prevention, Consumer Management and Training;
- The ability to effectively direct a team through change management;
- Must possess a positive, solution-oriented and customer-focused attitude and take a proactive approach in identifying solutions;
- Strong business acumen, highly analytical with the ability to present and promote ideas;
- Experience in logistical planning, development of processes and policies;
- Proven to be a strategic thinker and focused on the end results;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- High Proficiency: in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America