GUCCI Regional Visual Manager - Southwest
Gucci - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
The Regional Visual Manager – Southwest ensures the visual displays will attract consumers, optimize business, and increase market share in alignment with the Company’s creative direction. While reporting to the Senior Visual Manager for the West coast, the Regional Visual Manager leads collaboration with the Retail Market Director of the Southwest and is a primary business partner for the store leadership. Ensures the best synergy of visual directives with business needs with consistency across markets. The Regional Visual Manager empowers and drives commitment to excellence in display and collaboration within the Retail network.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs /company Visual Campaign Book when executing store set-ups and empower team to adapt or substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to regional needs;
- Provide PowerPoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with company headquarters in Italy;
- Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to ensure maximization of store business;
- Ongoing training of in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives;
- Coordinates windows, merchandising and special events throughout region;
- Remain aware of the competition in retail visual industry standards in the marketplace;
- Partner with Retail District Managers and Store Directors to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise;
- Travel required throughout district to support visual needs;
- Manage expenses as budgeted by corporate team.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Visual Merchandising and at least 2 years managing a team;
- Comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and available for adhoc overnights and weekends to meet urgent deadlines;
- Experience shaping point of view with information and opinions from various sources;
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and across different cultures and management styles;
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly and efficiently to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Candidate should be open to regular travel as needed within the market to support the visual team as needed;
- Adhoc travel at short notice may be required several times throughout the year;
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and basic photography skills;
- Multi store experience preferred but not required.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $76,500 USD to $92,400 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America