GUCCI Retail Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
Retail Operations, as part of the retail team, supports one of the most critical departments as the main link to support ongoing business growth while adhering to all Gucci policies and procedures. The Retail Operations Coordinator supports the Retail team in various facets of the business. This position will prioritize the dissemination of standards, policies and procedures, and measure efficiency and compliance in the network. She/he will also play a role in the creation of training materials and in overseeing operational initiatives and activities, including but not limited to POS implementations, store projects, management of non-merchandise and selling tools such as uniforms, packaging, and tableware.
- Work with the Director of Operations and Operations Managers to manage, create and update training materials, designing and producing materials as needed for new initiatives;
- Place orders and assist in the distribution of non-merchandise supplies to the network;
- Responsible for streamlining communication to the network via bi-weekly operations newsletters;
- Monthly reporting auditing of procedural compliance in store;
- Work closely with other departments, including Inventory Control, Loss Prevention, Training, and Merchandising, to coordinate in store activities;
- Compile & analyze feedback on in store initiatives.
Policy & Procedures
- Ensure stores are adhering to all Gucci America local and worldwide policies and procedures;
- Consistently review and identify any critical areas that require additional guidelines;
- Provide prompt resolutions for store inquires;
- Support the stores in the use of digital tools as it relates to retail operations.
New Projects (strategy & implementation)
- Identify opportunities in which a program or procedure is needed to improve daily operations and productivity as it relates to process flows;
- Provide prompt resolutions for store inquires.
- 2-3 years of experience;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word;
- Excellent organizational skills – must have the ability to keep track of projects with many moving pieces;
- Analytical skills and understanding of retail business, demands and needs;
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and results oriented;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment;
- Must be flexible;
- Process oriented and high attention to detail, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America