GUCCI Security Guard - New York Fifth Avenue
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Security Specialist will support the store management team in leading the loss prevention responsibilities of providing a safe work environment while protecting the company assets. This role will also ensure the store maintains compliance with all security and loss prevention policies through training and auditing.
- Prevent losses through teamwork and training with retail management and staff;
- Handle emergency/crisis incidents while ensuring the safety and security of all store team members and clients;
- Develop strategies to achieve and maintain shrink results that meet company expectations;
- Support the vetting, training, scheduling, and overall management of vendor guards;
- Participate in store meetings and conduct 1 on 1 training with store team members to raise awareness of loss prevention and safety policies, procedures, and standards;
- Partner with management to ensure that merchandise is protected in accordance with Loss Prevention sensoring and cabling directives;
- Maintain a strong selling floor presence with a focus on the front zone;
- Support management team on completion of theft incidents, cash discrepancies investigations, and safety related reporting;
- Build productive relationships with store team members;
- Develop relationships with local law enforcement and LP/Security partners;
- Ensure proper functioning of all store security systems such as CCTV, EAS, and Access Control;
- Assist Regional Loss Prevention Manager with special projects;
- Support with all health and safety measures;
- Assist management with the organization, preparation and execution of physical inventories;
- Proactively monitor store controls to identify potential internal employee dishonesty.
- 2+ years LP and or security-related work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and confidently evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
- Experience in driving successful Loss Prevention, safety/fire/accident reduction & fraud prevention programs.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility for scheduling to meet business needs.
- Ability to perform and work with others with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to execute assigned responsibilities in difficult and stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards, using judgment and discretion, and adhere to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other computer programs
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America