GUCCI Security Specialist-Dallas Northpark
Gucci - Regular
DALLAS - United States of America
The Security Officer’s primary responsibility is to ensure the safety of all store associates and clients, and to assist store personnel with any disruptions or safety-related issues. The Security Officer provides a presence at the entrance of the store through courteous and professional interaction with clients. The Security Officer works closely with the security department and store management team to increase employee awareness and to ensure all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with clients;
- Ensure the safety of all store associates and clients;
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location;
- Prevent losses through teamwork and communication with retail management and staff;
- Abide by, and support, all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management;
- Partner with retail managers to insure all merchandise is protected in accordance with Company loss prevention anti-theft tagging standards;
- Conduct transaction and sensor audits in accordance with security department requirements;
- Drive achievement of shrink reduction, communicate monthly loss prevention newsletters, and support management in elevating loss prevention and security awareness;
- Support the training and vetting process of vendor guards;
- Handle emergency/crisis incidents while maintaining a safe work environment;
- Provide physical security expertise and ensure proper functionality of store security systems;
- Support management team in follow-up on theft incidents and completion of incident reporting at store level;
- Conduct employee package inspection as employees leave for the day.
- 2+ year’s loss prevention and or security related work experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly and confidently evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions;
- Experience in driving successful loss prevention, shortage control, safety/fire/accident reduction and fraud prevention programs;
- Must be a self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to reinforce security and safety procedures in order to create a safe work environment.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America