GUCCI Team Manager - Chicago Outlets
Gucci - Regular
ROSEMONT - United States of America
As a Gucci Team Manager, you will lead and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude.
You will lead from the selling floor, delivering real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals. You will develop and grow the talent within your team. The Team Manager will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers of the brand within the marketplace.
- Working on the selling floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience;
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensure their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of engagement is high;
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty providing leadership and guidance to all Client Advisors on shift;
- Lead store morning briefings when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives;
- Lead cross selling initiatives to ensure your team can sell all categories across all floors;
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results, opportunities and developing action plans;
- Participate in attracting, recruiting, and onboarding a high performing team;
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Lead and inspire your team in executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor;
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele;
- Achieve business objectives by utilizing the company consumer management client segmentation strategy;
- Full utilization of the various clienteling tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base;
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs;
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence;
- Lead by example on the selling floor to model an elevated selling ceremony;
- Manage the customer flow on the floor, ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered;
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize prospect client development opportunities;
- Monitor monthly consumer management database reporting;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Lead and support Company driven local events and product launches, ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming guidelines.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests to grow the business;
- Partner with the Store Director and Visual Merchandising team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors;
- Utilize digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, and other cross function departments while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules, and leadership zoning, by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets in the back of house and front of house per the WW stock guidelines;
- Daily maintenance of the consignment program to be current and adhere to company policy and procedures;
- Responsible for tracking all special orders through merchandising communication;
- Weekly communication of bestseller needs through the Business Planning replenishment program.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America