GUCCI Visual Merchandiser - Canada
Gucci - Regular
British Columbia - Canada
The Visual Merchandiser Canada based in Vancouver, will implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in-store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the stores throughout Canada.
- Follow all visual directives via worldwide guidelines when executing store set-ups;
- Adapt/substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs;
- Provide Powerpoint and visual visit recaps to be reviewed by Visual Merchandising District Manager;
- Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to ensure maximized store business;
- Ongoing training of retail teams in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives;
- Execute display for windows, merchandising, and special events throughout region;
- Maintain awareness of regional store business and partner with Retail Regional Directors to best support business needs within region;
- Remain aware of the competition in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace; Partner with Store Directors to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise;
- Travel required throughout district to support visual needs;
- Responsible to respect travel budget as provided by corporate team.
- 2+ years Visual Merchandising experience with multi-store scope preferred;
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Available to work adhoc overnights and weekends to meet urgent deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Candidate should be open to regular travel within Canada to support the visual team as needed throughout the region in US and Canada;
- Adhoc travel at short notice may be required several times throughout the year;
- Proficiency with MS Office/Powerpoint and photography skills;
- Multi store experience preferred but not required.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord