GUCCI Visual Merchandiser - New York Fifth Avenue
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The In-Store Visual Merchandiser for the New York Fifth Avenue location will function as a business partner to the Store Director. The Visual Merchandiser will implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the New York Fifth Avenue store.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs and company visual campaign books when executing store set-ups;
- Adapt and or substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to store needs;
- Provide PowerPoint recaps to be reviewed by Visual Merchandising District Manager;
- Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to maximize store business;
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives;
- Execute display for windows, merchandising and special events in store;
- Partner with Store Director to best support business needs;
- Remain aware of the competition in retail visual industry standards in the marketplace.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience;
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays and availability to work adhoc overnights to meet urgent deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and basic photography skills.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America