In-Store Hospitality Associate
Gucci - Regular
Texas - United States of America
The In-store Hospitality Associate acts as a dedicated concierge for the store staff to enhance the hospitality capabilities, making unique the experience with the Brand in store by meeting the client’s requests (reservations, special celebration moments…). The role supports the store staff in developing an emotional connection with the brand, maximizing any detail that store team detect with the clients, to help the team in providing a surprising experience.
- Support store team to welcome customer upon entrance, offer store visit, brand story-telling, walk through of the store, entertain customers during the payment phase during peak time;
- Support store team to organize follow-up activities requiring third party involvement (i.e., reservations, spa, flowers, leisure activities);
- Work with the Sales Team, Clienteling Ambassador and the regional Clienteling team to develop emotional experiences to offer to clients based on details that sales team obtain during the selling ceremony;
- Support the team in finding the best solution to the Client’s requests;
- Develop connections with key stakeholders of the city (hotels, restaurants, museum curators) to get priority treatment for the store clients;
- Develop the network with other stores to support the organization of store and leisure activities for global clients travelling;
- Develop and update the database of third parties (restaurants, hotels, others), following Gucci guidelines.
- Knowledge of at least other language along with English;
- Own a good network of third parties for the daily activities of the role;
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Proactive and positive approach;
- Excellent problem solver;
- Genuine curiosity and open to learn;
- Interests: Fashion, art, music, theater, cinema, sports.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America