KERING CRM Analyst
Kering - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
This position requires expertise as a Salesforce techno-functional analyst and/or admin in retail fashion or CPG applications. Experience with MicroStrategy or equivalent BI tools is a plus. Both the CRM and BI application landscape are globally centralized solutions in Europe. The position is key in understanding, formalizing and negotiating regional requirements in global applications.
The role will be responsible for supporting users of Salesforce and related CRM and Clienteling applications. For new requirements and releases, this position serves as the regional voice of the customer for the AMERICAS region (US, Canada, LATAM).
How you will contribute
- Support the overall regional applications landscape, with CRM as the primary focus and BI secondary.
- Examples of CRM operational processes include customer data management, customer data quality, customer data analytics, customer service, marketing campaign and multichannel customer touchpoints.
- Collect and document requirements at the region level.
- Strong interaction with central team to properly address the regional specifics against the global template. Serves as the regional voice of the customer.
- Partner with central team on global/regional service roadmap, change management process, solution design process, incident management, strategic vision, and strategic plans for services.
- Document and maintain a clear understanding of the business processes at regional level with specificities across brands and countries.
- Maintain an understanding of relevant system integration flows.
- Participate in local projects as they arise.
- Collaborate with other teams in the demand and change management processes.
- Act as the escalation point for day-to-day issues to liaise with local support services and central teams. Follow-up with third parties/vendors as needed.
- Provide guidance to local business in case of inquiries and training needs.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of experience in applications IT, with at least 3 years as techno-functional in Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with BI tools especially MicroStrategy is a plus.
- Strong experience in global retail luxury environment is preferred.
- Strong understanding of PMI, Agile, Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent listening, critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills
- Committed, autonomous, organized, transparent, result-oriented
- Team- and customer-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America