KERING Deputy Security Director
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
KERING Deputy Security Director – Americas
Job Family: Security
Job Title: Deputy Security Director – Americas
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maison’s in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maison’s to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
She/he will manage execution of Corporate Security strategies to reduce corporate risk and ensuring worldwide global security standards, policies and procedures are implemented are properly maintained and sustained.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Implement the group crisis management policy ;
- Prepare the implementation of Global emergency contingency plans and specific plans (recovery plans …) for natural/man-made disasters, evacuations and other emergencies affecting People, Profit and Reputation
- Support the Kering crisis unit and the president of region (collect security status of employees and building in case of a crisis).
- Provide an appropriate communication to the brands in the region regarding the crisis management at Kering level.
Security business travelers:
- Ensure the implementation of the travel tracker tool ;
- Provide security advice to business travelers concerning the countries at risk (Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, …)
- Support the Kering logistics and Industrial operation Divisions (standards ; assessment, investigations, …).
- Support and advise the Houses of the region concerning the Kering events in US (Imagine Americas Conference, Kering public relations events, …).
- Advise Brands in retail security : loss prevention, security suppliers, investigations.
- Advise Brands regarding security of projects (events, store opening and refurbishment).
- Organize the trainings planned by Kering security department (Mass shooting, …)
- Build, coordinate and animate a retail security network within the Brands.
- Coordinate the services of our close protection service provider to Kering VIP.
- Develop and foster effective working relationships with local law enforcement.
- Supervise the security contracts with purchasing department.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree holder majoring in Law or Criminology or related disciplines.
- At least 7 years of international corporate security and/or corporate asset protection with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Advanced knowledge of corporate security management (e.g. risk management, crisis and emergency management, physical security, investigations, personnel security, executive protection) a must.
- Solid experience in liaison with regional, national, state and local law enforcement, government regulatory agencies and private industrial security.
- Hands-on experience in luxury and retail security.
- Effective influencing, presentation and facilitation skills. Powerful communicator with various levels of organization and external parties.
- Proactive, self-motivated, mature, resourceful, hardworking, have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player. Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and software application proficiency such as Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and so on.
- Travel within the North and South America and to other international countries will be required.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America