KERING Director of Operations
Kering - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
How You Will Contribute
Responsible for overseeing and directing warehouse operations including inventory movement, customer fulfillment, and lean distribution activities utilizing JDA Warehouse Management System, and directing critical Supply Chain Technology and ERP implementation including Movex, WMS, and process improvements and enhancements. Will supervise day-to-day logistics operations and personnel, and will oversee the coordination of data management, processing, invoicing, shipping, warehousing, sourcing structure and inventory tracking. Will oversee the implementation of continuous improvement program and will deliver performance improvement measurements to company executives; will supervise process design and XML implementation. Responsible for driving processes ensuring projects are completed timely while tracking benefits. Will conduct activity analysis, data gathering and analysis, and compile into improvement opportunities. Will identify possible cost effective investments/divestments to optimize warehouse and logistics processes, techniques and equipment; will develop reports as required; will identify and document functional requirements.
Who You Are
- Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Technology or related field required. Masters Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of professional operations management experience in the apparel industry.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills
- Experience in a multi-national environment highly desired
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America