KERING EYEWEAR Accounting Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Accounting Manager who will report to CFO as part based out in Bridgewater New Jersey office
The role of the Accounting Manager is to serve as a key member of the Accounting & Finance team; to ensure the accuracy and integral reporting of the financial statements of the North American region to Kering Eyewear Division headquarters; in addition to departmental stakeholders and external/internal auditors.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for oversight of, and direct involvement in the entire facility accounting functions, including ownership of the business’ books and records.
This includes all aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes, reconciliation and basic reporting functions associated with general ledger management, external and internal audit liaison. The incumbent works with the management staff to maintain adequate internal controls and safeguard company assets.
This position requires an experienced financial professional with proven leadership experience, providing sound and reliable counsel to Management.
How you will contribute
- Supervise, develop and train team of 2 accountants
- Manage the preparation of financial statements consistent with IFRS and Company requirements. Coordinate inputs from HR, Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure financial data is complete and accurate.
- Monitor financial performance, highlight trends across key performance indicators and analyze any substantial variances in order to understand the underlying causes
- Consolidate financials to be forwarded to the parent Company,
- Be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the information provided for internal, US and corporate management.
- Capture and allocate costs pertaining to multiple brands and distribution channels
- Execute upload of monthly financial results in Corporate Consolidation tools.
- Lead month-end closing, ensuring proper internal controls. - JE’s, accruals, and analysis focused on operational costs. Prepare month-end variance analysis for Actual vs. Budget/Forecast
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets functions. Ensure A/P payments are timely and appropriate.
- Monitor payments to vendors.
- Ensure Capital Expenditures are approved, recorded and depreciate properly.
- Oversee payroll booking and reconciliation. Ensure employees are charging correctly to correct cost centers.
- Work with tax department to ensure compliance with local, State, and Federal reporting requirements.
- Monitor and analyze monthly, quarterly operating results against budget and forecast. Implement tools aimed at controlling operating expenses.
- Participate in the Budget/Forecast process for Marketing, Administrative and Selling cost center expenses
- Maintain and develop custom monthly reporting to be shared directly with budget holders
- Analyze cash position and prepare cash forecast
- Prepare requested data and/or sampling requests for internal and external auditors
- Work on special projects as assigned; prepare executive level presentations and ad hoc reporting
Who you are
- 5 years Accounting Experience - involvement in Fashion industry would be a plus
- Friendly, positive, and highly motivated
- Advanced Excel and computer skills (V-lookups, SumIF, Pivot Table Management, External Data Source linking)
- SAP knowledge and HFM knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet extremely tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for and engages manager in managing career growth and skills development
- Eagerness to provide assistance to colleagues regardless of whether it has to do with the cost centers they oversee
- Team spirit
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America