KERING EYEWEAR Business Development & Go-to-Market Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Business Development & Go-To-Market (BD & GTM) Intern, as part of our North America BD & GTM Team based out in our New York City office in Times Square.
How you will contribute
- Analyze sales performance across the portfolio’s fifteen luxury and lifestyle brands, to understand, monitor and improve their business results and achieve their goals, providing insights to develop tailor made solutions and strategies to increase the turnover of Kering Eyewear USA.
- Contribute to define, monitor, and evaluate key performance indicators to help optimize company strategy, foster special business projects, and enhance the customer network.
- Create and maintain sales collateral that spans the customer lifecycle, such as pitch decks, sales scripts and reports, and business case materials with the goal of improving sales and accelerating sales cycles.
- Support with analysis, data dashboards & reports based on dynamic business needs.
- Create compelling presentations and other documents for key business stakeholders, supported by strong qualitative analysis and quantitative storytelling.
- Conduct market research on ongoing business trends within the luxury and eyewear markets, understanding the market dynamics and competitive landscape to identify business opportunities.
- Work closely with the team on day-to-day monitoring of all Business Functions, assisting in the execution and implementation of cross-functional project solutions, primarily involving Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Planning, and Analysis & Reporting teams.
Who will you work with
- Support the Director of Go-to-Market and Business Development, who reports directly to the CEO of North America subsidiary
- Work alongside the Business Development and Go-to-Market team on diverse cross-functional projects
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (Preferably in business, finance field)
- Analytical/data-driven, proficient in Excel
- Superior data analysis and reporting skills
- Problem solving approach, with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, creative, committed to teamwork
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong hands-on and practical approach
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America