KERING EYEWEAR Customer Service Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist for the Dept Stores/E-Tailers Channel, to join the Ssles Ops team. This role will report to the Customer Service Supervisor, based in our New Jersey office.
You will be responsible for managing the order to cash flow of the assigned customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion; Building a strong partnership with the sales team in order to deliver customer service excellence; ensuring compliance with sales business policies.
How you will contribute
- Manage customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all data
- Analyse, implement and maintain Routing Guidelines & Vendor Compliance Terms
- Manage order flow from order acquisition to order entry to delivery in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Monitor and proactively manage order EDI transmission as well as shipping windows to avoid past cancel
- Produce daily/weekly sales reports by using BI and/or excel pivot tables, templates, formulas to analyse and manage the open order portfolio proactively
- Manage delivery flow by liaising directly with Planning, Logistics, Credit and Sales whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of queries/issues/escalations
- Manage backorders consistently and proactively while ensuring a clean sheet at all times
- Support the Credit team with the management of Chargebacks while devising corrective measures to contain them
- Manage goods returns and RA corrections in compliance with the DS Return Policy
- Act as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims as well as any other ad-hoc queries
- Provide Sales/Customer-related reporting to the benefit of both Sales team and Customer
- Devise, implement and enhance customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Support sales events such as market weeks, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution as and when needed
- Participate to ad-hoc channel-related projects
Who you are
- 1-2 years of proven work experience in an Account Management environment within DS & ET
- Proven customer facing experience
- 2-4 year Degree in Business Management
- Excellent business knowledge of order-to-cash flows within DS& ET
- Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (at least intermediate Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Working knowledge of SAP of advantage
- Fluent English plus a second foreign language desirable (French or Spanish)
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Business mindset
- Problem solver, Customer-oriented and Results-driven
- Team player
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Curious, innovative, out-of-the-box thinker
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America