KERING EYEWEAR Financial Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst who will report to our Senior Finance Manager as part based out in Bridgewater office
This position includes facilitating preparation and review of all budget and forecast processes. Prepares analysis of current or proposed operations and provides timely and concise recommendations to improve results and performance.
How you will contribute
- Participates in the Forecast and Annual Operating Plan/Budgeting cycle while working closely with the sales team to consolidate KPIs including orders and sales inputs.
- Builds and maintains detailed Budget and Forecast templates for use by business leaders.
- Sorts and mines large data sets from multiple data sources (General ledger, BI, Excel) to perform trend analysis.
- Collects and organizes financial information and inputs into financial models.
- Assists the accounting department with the month end close including expense accruals.
- Manages the commissions system, performs monthly calculation and required maintenance, and prepares the month end journal entry.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analysis for business leaders to evaluate their performance, including benchmarking and ROI analysis.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business management;
- Strong project orientation, forecasting, budgeting and analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America