KERING EYEWEAR Human Resources Intern, Americas
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently for brilliant, passionate and fashion oriented HR Intern, as part of our Human Resources Team based out in our New York and Bridgewater offices.
You will be responsible to support the implementation of HR processes, strategies and initiatives to help drive business results under the guidance of the HR VP, providing excellent service to internal functions.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the HR Business Partners on Talent Acquisition, hiring and onboarding. Drafting job descriptions.
- Posting jobs and screening applications, scheduling & conducting interviews, ensuring appropriate communication is sent on time.
- Managing, tracking and monitoring hiring processes for all vacancies of the Region, including internal mobility.
- Providing vacancy updates and reports to the line manager, constantly updating hiring database.
- Organizing induction plans and welcome meetings for all new starters of the Region.
- Supporting in the implementation of all people management related processes, in line with HQ guidelines
- Guaranteeing regular update of organization charts.
- Producing analysis, reports and summaries as and when requested
- Managing the HR Admin & Operations activities, under the supervision of the line manager and with the support of the Share Service Center
- Taking care of other HR related tasks supporting the line manager.
- Provide a generalist HR support by answering employee requests and questions.
Who you are
- A brilliant university graduate on Business/HR/Psychology (Master in Human Resources as a plus)
- Experienced in Talent Acquisition activities
- Excel and PowerPoint advanced skills
- Problem solving approach, with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Focused on results
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details, able to prioritize effectively
- Flexible and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication at all levels
- Able to work in team, embracing team spirit approach
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Desire to learn and develop in HR, with enthusiasm
- Passion for luxury and sustainability
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America