KERING Facilities Maintenance Associate
Kering - Regular
SECAUCUS - United States of America
Kering’s Facilities Maintenance Associate is responsible for the performance of routine building maintenance tasks, including but not limited to electrical, heating, air conditioning, carpentry, plumbing and all other building related equipment and components.
The Facilities Maintenance Associate will address all requests for maintenance related items from Kering’s Corporate Office and Distribution Center located in Wayne, New Jersey.
How you will contribute
- Assess and repair any in-house Corporate and Distribution Center maintenance requests
- Responsible for troubleshooting and identifying conditions with material handling equipment including conveyors, balers, and any other warehouse related equipment (Distribution Center only)
- Assist management with maintaining required logs, including inspections, safety drills, parts inventory, etc.
- Routinely check of all fire extinguishers, sprinklers, standpipes, generators, electrical transformers, elevators, etc.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all HVAC equipment
- Act as liaison with outside contractors and vendors as needed, per management instructions
Who you are
- High School Education and/or technical school
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Great interpersonal skills with all corporate employees
- Knowledge and use of all hand and electrical tools
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot equipment in need of repair
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer knowledge in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Minimal heavy lifting, driver’s license is a plus
- Must have flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America