KERING Hospitality Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Kering is seeking an outstanding, multi-tasking Hospitality Coordinator for our Wayne, New Jersey office. As the first point of contact for many of our visitors, you will provide a warm, professional welcome in a courteous and timely manner while cultivating a high-touch service atmosphere for employees and visitors alike.
Our ideal candidate is a community focused person who lives for providing excellent customer service and creating a welcoming and dynamic work environment. The Hospitality Coordinator will be the heart of the workplace, providing elevated hospitality services through coverage of the front desk, concierge services, organizing catering & client meetings, assisting with room set-up and scheduling, all while maintaining Kering’s high level standards. This role presents a critical opportunity to amplify the Kering brand internally and externally through the creation of unique and memorable experiences.
How you will contribute
- Perform receptionist duties (greet guests, answer phone lines, receive front desk deliveries)
- Create and maintain a centralized event calendar for Wayne engagement activities, classes, and events.
- Coordinate meeting room needs for all teams. Liaise with Facilities and IT teams to ensure proper setup, including tables/chairs, AV, supplies, catering, etc. Review room prior to event to check set-up and correct any deficiencies. Ensure all meetings and events meet all Kering visual and hospitality standards.
- Work with in-house food provider on all meeting menu logistics including headcount, dietary restrictions, menu preferences, etc. Review proposals and invoices for accuracy.
- Work with cleaning staff to survey conference rooms/event spaces regularly and report any deficiencies to Facilities team for correction.
- Work closely with Security team to streamline guest arrival process and access needs (badge, WiFi password, etc). Maintain accurate visitor log through visitor management system.
- Understand the budget for each event and manage costs, approve proposals and handle post-event reconciliation.
- Responsible for coordinating logistical needs for new hires (security badge, name plate, office supplies, etc)
- Work closely with Hospitality and Facilities team on innovative ideas for the guest experience.
- Provide support in vetting and scheduling all classes hosted in Multi-Purpose Room.
- Arrange for various concierge style services for employees – dry cleaning service, local discounts, other services.
- Obtain Certificates of Insurance for vendors. Coordinate vendor access to the building with relevant parties.
- Responsible for day-to-day appearance and maintenance of common areas. Ensure appearance of all areas are in line with Kering standards.
- Work closely with Security Team to streamline communications for all emergency procedures.
- Manage RFID token distribution for electric vehicle charging stations.
- Provide administrative support for Hospitality & Facilities team as directed, including expense management, invoice processing, meeting coordination, equipment care, and supply management.
Who you are
- 2+ years in retail or office setting, hospitality experience a plus
- College degree preferred (but not required) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated as well as collaborate with various teams
- Ability to manage and complete assignments accurately and on a timely basis.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Proven ability to manage various personalities
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Proven strong computer skills, with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on writing skills. Internal or external communication experience a plus.
- Ability to be a team player and to foster a commitment to teamwork among other associates
- The ability to handle all interactions with a high level of professionalism
- Roll up your sleeves and get the job done attitude
- Present a solutions-focused outlook and possess the ability to meet deadlines
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America