KERING Inventory Control Lead
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
The inventory leader will contribute to ensure the stock accuracy and level of warehouse saturation with the highest quality at the lowest cost in a safe, sustainable and healthy work environment.
The inventory leader is the Kering single point of contact for all Kering’s storage activities.
- Inventory discrepancies management
- Physical inventory / cycle count management (in term of quantity/value but also quality of our inventory)
- Obsolete management
- Saturation management
- Stock analyzes (stock coverage, rotation, ABC classification) è data crushing more than taking decisions (at VP/directors level) of his/her side.
- Master Data management : dimensions or other key data we need to manage our IT systems
- Inventory (warehouse level ) reporting
Works proactively with our different external stakeholders (carriers, 3PLs, contractors, packaging vendors…) and internal teams (inbound leaders, inventory leaders, IT, central warehouse, process engineers, maintenance,…).
Contribute to and follow up continuous improvement/action plan.
Follow up and improve KPIs for the storage activity
The scope covers all product categories (goods, packaging, visual tool), all brands and channels.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America