KERING Leave of Absence Manager
Kering - Regular
SECAUCUS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Leave of Absence Manager who will report to the Director of Total Rewards Kering Americas. You will be part of the growing Total Rewards team based at the Kering corporate offices in Wayne, New Jersey.
Kering is investing in a new role, Leave of Absence Manager, responsible for supporting the management of employee leave of absences and health programs in North America. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in Leave of Absence (LOA) and Disability programs and be well-informed of market and legislation changes.
In addition, the position will be the lead implementer of all LOA program practices, initiatives and changes to increase efficiencies and scalability.
How you will contribute
- Manage administration and process flows for all LOA and Disability programs for Kering North America and provide strong expertise as it relates to legislation, education, policy and practice
- Manage vendor relationships and monitor performance guarantees and other quality assurance metrics
- Assess and stay abreast of applicable leave laws and regulatory changes and provide recommendations for policy and process modifications (i.e. COVID Leave Management)
- Ensure quality and service delivery including accurate system updates, coordination with applicable parties for timely payments, etc.
- Partner with HR Management to address escalated employee leave matters and recommend solutions to prevent future implications
- Analyze monthly and quarterly reports and make recommendations to direct manager to improve leave practices
- Provide subject matter expertise and education to employees and management
- Partner with HRIS team to confirm tracking of leave eligibility and status
- Manage Workers’ Compensation vendor and claims
- Act as a resource to employees and management on LOA policies, procedures, and federal and state requirements; as well as to aid in team members’ understanding of benefits offered and eligibility requirements through individual and group meetings or training sessions
Who you are
- 6 to 8 years of leave and vendor management experience with a minimum of 3 years hands on leave administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field
- Well versed in all applicable leave related laws and regulations including the complexities of disability leave, short term disability, long term disability, FMLA, military leave, and mandated state/local/provincial leave processes in North America
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with exceptional communication
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America