KERING Retail Back Office Functional Expert
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Retail Back Office Functional Expert
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Retail BackOffice Functional Expert who will report to Retail Back Office Manager as part of our team in Wayne (NJ) USA.
You will be responsible for providing high quality solutions on Retail Back Office area, part of the Supply Chain domain in Kering Tech division. You will work in close partnership with Business Process Owners and Kering tech teams: starting from business needs, you will be responsible and accountable for the requirements qualification, feasibility study, solution design (including identification of possible alternative scenarios) and testing.
You will contribute for the monitoring of the quality of the service proposing enhancements to achieve continuous solution improvement.
How you will contribute
- Conducting the end-to-end demand management and ensure projects deployment:
- Business requirement collection and definition
- Functional analysis
- Supervision on developments
- Test and validation
- Monitor internal and external resources deliverables during project activities, guaranteeing the expected standards.
- Supervising the quality of the applications in scope and suggesting/implementing activities to achieve continuous quality improvement.
- Support the maintenance / development team to improve the quality of the service.
- Being the point of contact about RBO subjects for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, manage and mitigate constraints and risks, facilitate the collaboration cross domains.
- Report to the Retail BackOffice Application Manager and work close to him in defining project / activities prioritization.
- Provide punctual and regular status updates to the Ker Tech PMO about project progress, risks and milestone achievement.
- Deal with Ker Tech governance bodies for gate preparation and financial budgeting in case of new demand on your area of responsibility
Who you are
- An individual with 8+ years of experience in Retail Back Office solutions within the fashion industry
- Distribution, Stock Management, Logistics, Store Back Office Operations
- Knowledge of AS400, JAVA, SAP ERP (preferably FMS, Retail, S/4 Hana)
- Knowledgeable on RFID solutions, WMS integrations and Ecommerce and retail processes
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude.
- An effective communicator with good oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence.
- A graduate in engineering, computer science or management information systems (preferably)
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- A graduate in computer science or management information systems
- English is essential both written and spoken (Italian is a plus)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America