KERING Supply Chain Manager - Retail
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
KERING Supply Chain Manager – Retail
Job Family: Logistics and Integrated Operations Management
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager – Retail
Location: Wayne, NJ
Kering Group Operations & Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
You will form an integral part of the Supply Chain, Planning and Analytics Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day Supply Chain processes regarding the company’s retail (full price and markdown) business and communication and support to the brands’ teams and stores. You will achieve the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction through relationship management in cooperation between Kering, its brands and its retail network. You will lead a team of Supply Chain analysts.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Act as primary liaison between Inventory Control, Retail and Finance teams across brands and retail partners.
- Lead the Supply Chain Retail team in determining and implementing best practices
- Identify improvement opportunities within the internal processes and work with the affected parties to implement them
- Work closely with the operations team in identifying efficiency gaps and implement strategies to close them
- Be the main liaison with the Kering brands and their store networks in determining, officializing and enforcing Supply Chain procedures that lead to maximizing operation efficiency and profits
- Plan, manage, and coordinates all activities related to stock management, order determination, placing and prioritization.
- Work closely with Brands and retailers to ensure all the information is available for a smooth order placing process
- Be in constant communication with Brands’ Operations and Merchandising teams to communicate local priorities and understand constraints that may affect shipments or allocations
- Be the main point of contact for the Brands to provide overall performance metrics and problem resolution
- Work with Brands, Supply Chain Wholesale and Operations department to determine, setup and execute Intercompany transfers.
- Establish proactive processes and routines to have the right stock, in the right location, at the right time
- Monitor process progress and provide frequent feedback to the relevant teams (operations, brands, inventory control, etc.)
- Monitor and work with the relevant departments to identify and correct inventory levels and the consistency between the warehouse stock (physical), WMS stock (3PL) and ERP stock (JDA/SAP).
- Support proper utilization of ERP system (JDA/SAP), establishing best practices for the team, monitoring the accuracy of data and generating and maintaining the relevant reporting to optimize its utilization.
- Standardize processes and reports across all brands and their retail network to maximize the efficiency of the Retail Supply Chain operation.
- Proactively manage the lifecycle of all store returns and stock consolidations, to ensure the relevant teams have the necessary information and the process is followed consistently with business needs.
- Supply regular reporting needs
- Ensure availability and accuracy of information throughout each phase of the Retail process lifecycle: Invoice Reception, Cross Docking, Pick and Pack , Delivery and Returns.
- Regularly report relevant metrics and KPIs to the business partners (Brands, Operations, Retail Network).
- Support the brands in their different distribution initiatives, replenishment operations , pick and pack and cross dock flows and new collection launches.
- Contribute to the development and execution of planned activities
- Facilitate the collection of information to monitor business trends and opportunities
- Troubleshoot and problem solve challenges swiftly and effectively
WHO YOU ARE
- A university graduate
- A Customer Service or Supply Chain manager with at least 7 years’ experience in customer service or in a department liaising with customers (preferably within the fashion/luxury industry)
- Committed to superior customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships internally and externally
- Experience in management
- Good knowledge of US luxury retail business
- An expert in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- An excellent communicator able to work well with individuals from all levels of an organization across Kering
- A collaborative problem solver who can prioritize
- A proactive detail-oriented person who can regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- A challenger of the state of affairs and constant innovator
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America