SAINT LAURENT Alterations Tailor - Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive
Saint Laurent - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Alterations Tailor who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will be responsible for producing high quality, tailored merchandise within the established timeframe standards while providing the highest level of client service, establishing and helping to maintain customer relationships and work effectively with other team members.
- Responsible for the tailoring client experience for both womenswear and menswear, being perceptive and responsive to needs, listening, and showing enthusiasm for the product and Saint Laurent brand.
- Demonstrate expertise with sound alterations skills, knowledge, and ability to support the VIP tailoring as well as the closing of a sale.
- Use expertise with all garment fittings, marks on garments, construction, and knowledge of fabrics, as well as styling and manufacturing techniques.
- Deliver advice on the product, providing accurate lead times and cost estimates to ensure expectations are managed.
- Draw and cut patterns as needed and according to specifications.
- Alter clothing to fit individual needs.
- Examine and repair garments following alteration tags and understand marks on garments.
- Perform and complete fittings and deliver quality workmanship on both minor and major types of alterations according to Saint Laurent guidelines and standards.
- Organize workload and complete items on time.
- Luxury retail experience required
- Proficiency in operating all tailor shop equipment
- Ability to understand alteration tags and marks on garments to ascertain necessary alterations.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America