SAINT LAURENT Operations Manager - Atlanta
Saint Laurent - Regular
ATLANTA - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute to increase store turnover by ensuring that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization. You will also assist the Store Director in overseeing all operational and administrative functions within the store.
- Ensure the correct rotation of the goods in the warehouse
- Prepare the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
- Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
- Implement specific Back Office action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Support the Assistant Store Director, the Store Director and Department Manager ensuring Sales Staff reach KPIs goals
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards and that the Staff is aware of this standard
- Ensure that all delicate situations regarding customer complaints and the overall back office process are dealt with accordingly
- Support the Store Director in creating, supervising and managing a team, including administrative assistant, cashiers, stock keepers, security, tailor
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in managing stock, administrative task (5 to 7 years of experience)
- Successful managerial experience of a team (3 or more)
- Interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America