SAINT LAURENT Project Coordinator - Temporary
Saint Laurent - Agency
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Temporary Project Coordinator who will report to the Director of Store Planning as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will liaise between cross-functional teams and coordinate project schedules, resources and information. You will also accomplish department objectives by meeting work and cost standards.
- Close monitoring of projects to ensure updated information is shared by all related parties
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Assist with comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Ensure that all internal and external parties comply with the highest standards and reinforce them
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the field of interior design, construction or fitting-out project management
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Available 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9:00 am-6:00 PM)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America