ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Associate
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Melbourne - Australia
How you will Contribute?
- To achieve personal sales goal on a monthly basis by providing high quality of service
- To provide high quality of service to the customer by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the brand and product
- To build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship
- To provide first level of after sales services in an effective way to ensure customer satisfaction
- To develop colleagues’ and customers’ understanding of product
- To perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary
Who you are?
- With at least 2-years solid fashion retail sales experience
- Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is preferred
- Demonstrate strong sense of high-end fashion
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud