BOTTEGA VENETA Sales Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Victoria - Australia
Bottega Veneta are currently searching for experienced Sales Associates to join our flagship boutique based in Melbourne. The ideal candidate will be someone who has enjoys creating customer service experiences, as well as success in working towards targets and KPI's, and most importantly has a positive, can-do attitude.
How will you contribute
- Demonstrate excellence in sales and clientelling
- Work with your team to achieve business objectives
- Assist the Brand Manager and Boutique Management to develop and implement CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Support the store or boutique to operate effectively, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Assist with Stock Management and ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
Who are you
- You will come with proven experience in a luxury, hospitality, or customer service related role
- Exceptional communication skills (bilingual skills will be a bonus)
- The availability and flexibility to work full time over a 7 day rotating roster
- Passion to grow a career within the luxury fashion industry
WHY JOIN US?
At Bottega Veneta people embody a philosophy of individually and confidence, all employees are self-assured and accept to stand fully behind the product defending it all times. The expression of new ideas and prepositions are encouraged bearing in mind, which is the freedom within the framework, to grant coherence of our brand expression. Consistency, mutual trust, collaboration and transparency are key for our continuous success. Socially responsible and proud to ensure the brand's future, we have strong sentiment for the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage, and work confidently to preserve them.
As a Kering collective, we form a successful group of fair, honest, positive and creative people. Our mission is to attract talent who recognize these qualities as our most valuable assets, and are driven to further its development into a complete luxury lifestyle brand, while never compromising. At Bottega Veneta, we're interested in the results of the individual's efforts, we identify, liberate and develop talent, providing resources and training opportunities to further optimize professional growth. Dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation, endorsing the ability to integrate know-how, and nurturing careers for advancement.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud