BOTTEGA VENETA Sales Associate
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia.
How you will contribute:
- Achieving monthly individual sales targets by embodying the brand and utilizing the BV way to sell
- Deliver a memorable retail experience through initial contact (body language and greeting), assessing the client's needs, making the client dream (romance the product), offering excellent after-sales service/follow up
- Learn from Store Manager and store team how to maximize business opportunities
- Establish and nurture strong and trustful relationships with all the clients to surpass their expectations.
- Perform with energy, is proactive, does not give up and actively researches ways to improve results/solve problems.
- Collect the feedbacks from customers on the collection and provide them to the Store Manager
- Gather information on competitor activity, visit competitors, read editorials, magazines, etc.
- Contribute to teamwork, adapts to different personalities, is flexible, seeks support from and provides support to colleagues
- Ensure interior and exterior of the store are maintained to company standards
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the luxury retail industry
- Possess initiative, meticulous and details oriented
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and exhibit passion for the brand and retail industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
- Prior working experience in the luxury industry preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to communicate in English & Chinese
- Team player with the ability to perform in fast pace environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications form all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud