Bottega Veneta is a leading Italian leather goods house. Reputed for its quality and exclusiveness, the Bottega Veneta product offering includes handbags, small leather goods, home items, ready-to-wear and luggage. Bottega Veneta distributes through a worldwide network of directly operated stores and exclusive department and specialty stores.
Bottega Veneta are currently searching for an experienced Sales Associate to join our team within Melbourne. The ideal candidate will be someone who has extensive customer service experience as well as success in working towards targets and KPI's, and most importantly has a positive, can-do attitude.
As a Sales Associate your key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate exellence in sales and clientelling
- Work with your team to achieve business objectives
- Assist the Brand Manager and Boutique Management to develop and implement CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Support the store or boutique to operate effectively, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Assist with Stock Management and ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
You will come with:
- Proven experience in a luxury, hospitality, or customer service related role
- Exceptional communication skills (bilingual skills will be a bonus)
- The availability and flexibility to work full time over a 7 day rotating roster
- Passion to grow a career within the luxury fashion industry
If you are looking to join a company where you can develop and expand your career in retail and possess the required skills, please apply today!
This is a sales associate position in our flagship boutique on Collins St.
The uniqueness of our flagship boutique is the service that we offer, and we are the only boutique to premier Ready-to-Wear and the Customization Atelier in Australia.
We strongly welcome those who have RTW and visual merchandising background.
* To be successful in this role,
- Self-motivate person who can work individually and in a large team to achieve their personalized goal.
- Passion for the brand and business values
- Strong communication skill
- An eye for details
- Strong focus on clientelling and CRM