Gucci - Regular
New South Wales - Australia
To handle sales transactions with all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports. To maintain accurate records of petty cash in/out, stock transfer, repair, etc.
How you will contribute
- Perform sales transactions for all payment methods
- Provide accurate day-end reports
- Maintain accurate record of petty cash in/out
- Maintain records of stock transfer, repair, etc.
- Perform admin duties for the store
- Maintain the workplace standards
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
- Relevant experience – experience in luxury retail preferred
- Experience with the operations of POS system
- Excellent customer service
- Good administrative skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills essential
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud