Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
As the Supply Chain Inventory Planner working within a fast paced and customer focused environment, you will be a vital team member responsible for ensuring all inventory is actively managed through the coordination of key control activities and tasks.
How you will contribute
- Management & Allocation of Client Requests
- Provide Inventory Visibility to Retail, Merchandising & VM Team
- Consolidation / Rebalancing of Stock
- Update Demand & Planning Team on Events and Trends
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Project Management/Management or equivalent education and experience, is preferred
- 5 years’ experience in merchandising/merchandising planning/supply chain
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite. Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups)
- Initiative and curiosity, willing to grow and be challenged in a very exciting, young and fast environment
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud