KERING_Assistant Accountant - BCM
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking Assistant Accountant - BCM who will report to the Senior Accountant (O2C & BCM), Finance Shared Service - Malaysia as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
- Assist on end-to-end process for cash & banking for FSSC and work with other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline cash & banking process
- Assist to update & report daily/weekly/monthly cash position & cash flow reports to regional treasury
- Assist with current ongoing Treasury projects & FSSC related projects
- Assist in management and administration of the bank reconciliation process ensuring that all reconciliations are clean and fully reconciled for month end for all entities in charge using Blackline tool
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to sort out all unidentified income or expenses on a timely basis and meet the compliance of internal control process and requirement.
- Posting Journals for banking related items - such as bank charges, forex gain/loss and follow up actions as required
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy, relevance, and audit trail of Kering Group Accounting policy, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance, and production of strategic insight.
- Perform periodic audit of AR/ bank reconciliation process to ensure quality of reconciliation and compliance with internal control
- Participate in transition activities into FSSC, including knowledge transfer, preparation of work instructions documentation
- Support SSC’s objective in becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Ensure completeness, accuracy, relevance and audit trail of Kering Group Accounting policy, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance and production of strategic insight.
- Support audit activities and provide commentaries when required.
- Support OTC processes as required. May need to perform cross department functions with OTC team
- Perform reconciliation of sales against collection and handle the discrepancies with respective stakeholders.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation which related to O2C matters.
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and customer queries. In-charge of refund process and liaison with external parties, such as banks and payment gateways providers.
- Support OTC end-to-end process in order to meet service level agreements and performance targets related to AR activities.
- Supports management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as required
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma in accounting.
- 2-4 years working experience in Finance function
- SAP/Blackline knowledge is preferred
- Experienced in bank reconciliation
- Knowledge in AR processes is preferred
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud