KERING_Specialist - MDM
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
The Specialist – MDM is the system and process expert in Master Data Maintenance (MDM) domain within the Finance Transformation team. This role specializes in all aspects of Finance master data including Chart of Accounts, Cost Center, Profit Center and other master data. He/she shall possess substantial experience in policy, systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in relation to master data maintenance. In terms of service delivery responsibility, this role acts as the single point of contact (SPoC) for the Finance Shared Services Centers (FSSC) in China, Hong Kong and Macau.
How you will contribute
System and Process Expertise
- Champion Finance system and process expertise in the Finance domain of MDM.
- Well-versed in policy, procedures, and other documentation in the Finance domain of MDM.
- Review process documentation and working instructions in the Finance domain of MDM.
- Achieve standardization of MDM practice across APAC region.
- Provide expertise MDM support to Finance systems and process implementation and rollouts for APAC region.
- Support SAP migration, user requirements, testing, cutover and hypercare activities in the Finance domain of MDM.
- Provide Finance system and process expertise support to the APAC FSSC domain key users.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the Finance domain of MDM.
- Champion the process excellence achieving the certification of ISO 9001 or its equivalent.
- Promote usages of Power BI dashboard across APAC
- Support integration of new businesses or business changes.
- Any other relevant ad-hoc assignments as required
- Single point of contact for service delivery/migration activities for China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Support FSSC service delivery in China, Hong Kong and Macau including but not limited to SLA/KPI monitoring and issue escalation and resolution.
- Foster service mindset amongst FSSCs and their stakeholders.
- Champion quality excellence throughout service delivery.
- Track and monitor service delivery standards, complaints, and service satisfaction level.
- Any other relevant ad-hoc assignments as required.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA /CPA).
- At least 3 years experiences managing the MDM function in the finance department/SSC.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of master date maintenance and its integrated view on Finance processes.
- SAP knowledge is mandatory.
- Added advantage if possess prior experience in retail / E-commerce or shared services.
- An independent operator and fast learner.
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset.
- Agile and inquisitive.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight deadlines.
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Demonstrate teamwork
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud