SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Sydney - Australia
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Westfield Bondi.
Contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the company brand and image.
- To welcome and advise local and international customers in order to develop sales
- To give tailor-made advice, answering customers’ expectations and requests
- To actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- To present the Saint Laurent universe, by giving details on collections
- To consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- To maintain a high level of product, market and fashion trends knowledge
- To maintain organization, grooming and appearance of all areas respecting the Visual Merchandising Standards
- To contribute to back of house operations like stock control and inventories
- To manage after-sales service and follow-up
- To adhere to all Company Policies & and follow all Company Operational Procedures at all times
- Previous relevant sales experience preferably in fashion & accessories industry - experience in customer service / hotel industry will also be considered
- Good command of spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
- A professional, customized and helpful approach to both customers and colleagues
- Adaptable, naturally curious, authentic and/or creatively driven nature
- Open minded, a team player, enthusiastic and optimistic
- Sales driven with a proven track record of working in a target driven environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- A constant willingness to learn
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud