Senior Accountant - Interco Processing
Kering - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant –Interco Processing who will report to the Head of APAC FSSC Regional Platform - Malaysia as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Senior Accountant –Interco Processing will support for intercompany accounting and controlling processes for South East Asia , HKMO with the potential expansion of APAC.
The Senior Accountant –Interco Processing shall ensure:
- perform month end and year end closing with strong controllership on all intercompany related. Streamline current practices to deliver quality and accelerated closing process on month end, year end and statutory reporting (include financial and tax audit and reporting).
- Drive recharges process harmonization including cockpit delivery management of both SAP & legacy systems vs sub systems.
- Document current processes (Business Process Master List) and ensure they are mapped to the global SSC model and calendar.
- Support the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes, ensuring that control objectives are identified and that corresponding controls are designed, executed, documented and reviewed across each assigned market.
- Work closely with SAP team & P2P team on aligning & facilitating the end to end process of interco processing, manage & advise on interco reconciliation on monthly and resolve any dispute with other IC party.
- Work with local/regional treasury on all interco payment proposal plan with the cashflow monitoring.
- To drive all the potential takeover of IC processing , leading & managing the expectations of stakeholders with the aim of driving to global core process.
- Leverage on digital capabilities to support SSC objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes).
- Active involvement is required on ad-hoc assignments, process improvement initiatives and/or Kering Group’s transformation projects.
Technical skills and experiences:
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification.
- 5+ years of experience in finance and accounting roles.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with a public accounting firm. (Candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred)
- Experience on major transformational projects – financial systems and processes are preferred.
- Strong knowledge on SAP is preferred.
- APAC Market exposures is preferred.
- Project skill
- Self-driven mindset and results oriented
- Agile, inquisitive and a problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Willingness to travel (ad-hoc)
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud