Latin America Concession Manager
Gucci - Regular
São Paulo - Brazil
· Define the scope of the projects in collaboration with the project manager, direct manager and other regional departments;
· Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects;
· Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the projects;
· Review the projects schedules with the project manager and all other staff that will be affected by the projects activities; revise the schedule as required;
· Determine the objectives and KPIs needed to drive the projects.
· Ensure that all regional personnel involved in the projects receive an appropriate orientation of it and to the projects organization;
· Define a regional governance model (as part of the WW governance model for the projects) in collaboration with the project manager;
· Ensure proper and complete mobilization of regional personnel involved in the projects;
· Ensure update of regional stakeholders by managing projects communication within the region in coordination with the project manager.
Manage the project
· Develop forms and records together with project manager to document project activities;
· Review the quality of the work completed with the projects teams to ensure that it meets the projects standards;
· Monitor the progress of the projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of it;
· Write reports on the projects in coordination with the project manager to update key stakeholders;
· Ensure change management activities are planned and executed smoothly to minimize impact on daily operations and to meet projects plan;
· Manage relations and activities with all departments involved in order to:
o ensure full alignment of all teams;
o ensure compliance of projects decisions / implementations to company policies, processes, procedures;
o ensure that approval processes are applied at all times;
o guarantee the most efficient planning and developments are put in place to meet the project’s goals.
· Departments / functions involved and related activities are the following:
o Project team: ensure full alignment and abide by projects plan;
- ensure activities are properly planned (such as store visits) in order to minimize impact on daily operations;
- ensure that any new process that is developed specifically for projects needs is shared with retail teams (HQ and stores) in due time;
- ensure that any new process fits the company’s requirements in terms of brand positioning and customer experience;
- coordinate with store operations to secure back-office activities, in terms of space, processes and organization;
- cooperate with the department to develop training material;
- cooperate with the department to secure hiring of dedicated in-store personnel within due time.
- cooperate with the department to define the best strategy in terms of merchandise to be sold on the concession platform;
- define together with the department the list of SKUs to be sold on concession platform;
- ensure that a specific delivery process is developed for the region and that related organization is put in place (items have to be delivered periodically to the store in a timely manner);
- Make sure that any communication-related activity or strategy is shared with and agreed by the department.
- Ensure the department’s full involvement and alignment in key aspects (e.g.: commercial agreement);
o Finance / Tax / Fiscal
- Ensure compliance to finance and fiscal regulations and company policies by cooperating with Finance and Tax departments and obtaining their approval on processes, when necessary;
o Human Resources
- Plan any project-dedicated hiring together with HR, in terms of timing for onboarding, costing and training;
- Ensure organizational changes are agreed with HR and proper communication is put in place ;
- Cooperate with Gucci and Kering IT departments to plan and set up needed system customizations, interfaces development and any other IT-related activity according to overall project’s milestones and deadlines (where needed and if not defined already during Milan pilot);
- Ensure processes (e.g.: returns) abide by company policies.
- Full time
- Amérique du Sud